I hope this finds you all well.
This is just a little post to share with you that… 2018 is going to be a very exciting year for Mindfulness of Nature.
My trip to the magical lands of Patagonia at the end of last year made me fall in love with the power of the natural world all over again. I have come back feeling deeply energised and alive with absolute reaffirmation of my strong belief that:
A world that is more mindful of nature will be a happier, more peaceful and more sustainable world.
This belief is what truly drives my passion for inspiring us all to reconnect with the nature within us and around us.
Inspired by the Patagonian wilderness – I have started 2018 with the commitment to organising many more workshops in and around Cambridge, in the UK and abroad throughout the year. I am also expanding my work to include workshops and programmes with corporate businesses and schools.
2018 UK workshops and retreats so far include:
- A morning “Introduction to Mindfulness of Nature” in Grantchester (Cambridge)
- A morning “An Introduction to Mindful Birdwatching” at Wicken Fen (Cambridge)
- A One Day “Mindfulness of Nature by the Sea” Workshop (Holkham beach, Norfolk)
- A three day “ReWilding the Mind” retreat in the mountains (Eryri, Snowdonia, North Wales – hosted by Trigonos retreat centre)
2018 workshops, holidays and retreats abroad so far include:
- A week-long “Mindfulness in Nature” holiday including yoga and hiking in East Tyrol, Austria hosted by MoaAlm Mountain Holiday Retreat
- 2 exciting new ventures for which more details will be shared on my website very soon…
To find out more about all 2018 workshops, follow this link or GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DIRECTLY. More will be announced soon!
I very much look forward to sharing lots of aliveness, fun, beauty and peace in nature with you all this year!