Upcoming workshops and courses include:
- Workshops in and around Cambridge: Join me and sign up on Meetup.com or contact me directly.
- Join my “Introduction to Mindful Birdwatching” workshop at Wicken Fen Nature Reserve on Saturday 28th October at 9.15 am (3 hours)
- Mindfulness in nature holidays in the Austrian Alps (next one in June 2018)
My workshops and courses aim to:
- Introduce mindfulness through theory and practice
- Reveal why practicing mindfulness of the natural world is important for our happiness and well-being
- Show how spending time in nature and watching wildlife can make us more mindful
- Explore why being mindful of nature is essential for creating of a more sustainable world
- Most importantly, reveal that practicing mindfulness in nature is relaxing, peaceful and can be lots of fun!
If you are interested in ‘mindfulness of nature’ workshops and courses personally or for your organisation or business – or for any other information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch here.