From the 28th May until the 4th June 2016, I will be running my first ‘Mindfulness in Nature’ holiday retreat course at MoaAlm – a recently renovated guest house at 1800m at the heart of Hohe Tauern National Park, East Tyrol, Austria.
I first visited MoaAlm in October 2015 to take part in a mindfulness and yoga holiday retreat. It was not only a week of walking in stunning
At the end of my stay, my hosts, Barbara and Hubert asked if I would run a ‘Mindfulness in nature’ holiday for their guests in 2016. Mindfulness is about noticing and appreciating life within us and around us. What better place to discover it than surrounded by life at its purest: in one of Europe’s largest and wildest alpine nature reserves?
During this 1 week holiday course, I will:
- Introduce mindfulness through theory and practice
- Reveal why practicing mindfulness of the natural world is important for our happiness and well-being
- Show how spending time in nature and watching wildlife can make us more mindful
- Explore why being mindful of nature is essential for creating of a more sustainable world
- And most importantly, reveal that practicing mindfulness in nature is relaxing, peaceful and lots of fun!
The week will also include daily yoga sessions, delicious local organic food and lots of time to relax and have fun at MoaAlm.
For more information please visit: http://www.moaalm.com/english/holidays/special-alpine-nature-retreat and share widely with your friends and on social media!